Friday, May 6, 2011

Hubby's Heart Surgery

IT'S DONE!!  Finally!  He had it done at the VA Hospital here in Albuquerque, NM.  I paced and paced, and tossed and turn all night.  Well, actually I spent the night on the couch, I couldn't sleep and too anxious to sleep.. too worried.

The procedure was simple and fast, they just did the robotic thing.. I dunno what it was called I didn't pay attention.  I really hit MENOPAUSEY!!!  So many things on my mind, he's a big boy, and he can handle.. so my ears and mind was shut that day.  Anyway, they cut a little incision on his wrist, stuck a thingy in there and cleaned out his arteries and put a thing like a mesh.. a couple of times, then it was done..  2hrs, max only because he couldn't calm down..  Some stupid doctor in Farmington told him, sometimes mistakes happened and Uh oh.. games over bud. 

Some things are coming off the THINGS TO DO list.  One more thing to worry about, which I hear I shouldn't be.  It's damn embarassing, but what the heck.  I told him plain and simple, you created the problem you figure it out.  A lot has been on my mind, and I mean a whole lot.

The farm, I paid my cousin to take care of it, and told mom I will send her money now and then to check on it.  Grateful I am.  She asked me when am I coming to see the farm, I told her when I can.  When I can.

Right now, things are a bit hard, just a bit hard.  It's okay, it'll pick up once again.