Thursday, May 19, 2011

So UPSET!!

Although it been a couple of days ago, I think.  I went to court with Danielle.  Grandson's mom, she put a restraining order using my son's death as a reason to remove my Grandson from me.  OH!  Disgusting things they wrote...  I just looked passed their complaint and told my husband I am ready to go.  Don't worry about it, I got it covered.

I cried and held on to Grandson through the night.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to perform well under stress.  But I did, the case got dismissed.  I do, I do check the website every night now to see if they have filed a new complaint against me.  The only one hurting here the most is Grandson.

My emotions has been all crazy lately, knowing one day I might have to give him back.  I have about 20% chance of keeping him every time they pull a sneaky one on me.  I know Danielle didn't write that, I know she had Ramona do it, because the writing sure doesn't sound like her, and I don't think she will ever say things like that.  She is submissive, I think she got put up to this.

As if, I have nothing to worry about.  TK went out last night and I have not heard from him since 2am.  Usually when I text him he would text within half hours time.  Now, I don't know where he is, but he is 18 and I see he took some of his personal belongings.  I think he went to stay over night at someone's like a girlfriend, or friends.  I just don't understand why he never texted me back twice today.  I just hope he is okay.  But he did see his cousin that day at the court, and when we were leaving I saw TK walking back from a different direction.  So, he could be with his cousin too.  Hard to say, he plays on both sides and a good story teller...  I have to say, he is 18 and it's his business what his doing not mine.  But it would be nice if he just said I'll see you in a few days or so.  Instead of telling us he will be back in a couple of hours.

I have a photo session tomorrow and another this weekend.  It's okay, but it's nice to do work when you want to.