Saturday the boys went to the park up by the pit while I did Wedding Photography. Although you get invited to their meal/drinks, I am never comfortable. I don't know why but I always get butterflies during weddings. Their family and friends were like the best of the bested! Even the children, oh so wonderful. The couple, I did their engagement photos..and they would like for me to do their baby photos..some time. lol
At home, Grandson and I have a schedule, which I need to do on my end.. I overslept this morning. Grandson did his morning stuff, I haven't.
Since I hurt myself weeks ago, I think I am better now. For the last few days, I have gone back to stretching and light exercises.. mostly walking. UGH! I still stomp like a retard, I try to NOT think about it and walk naturally. But I can feel it in my heels, it hurts. Anywayyy...
I still need to go into the garage (our gym) and do my situp (well crunches), squats, pushups, a few round houses on the bags.. and a bit of total gym.
Right now, while I'm typing this Grandson is doing Math. We already did Reading. Later, we'll be doing Science and Social Studies..
Last night, Grandpa and I played cards for the first time since I don't know when.. I couldn't remember how to play.. My sweetheart said no problem, I will always teach you what you forget.
I am also getting my panic problem back.. last night I took a pill to calm me down.. oh how I hate it. But it's okay, it reminds me I am still functioning. haha
Well, I still can't travel alone, and that's a big MINUS!!
Since I hurt myself weeks ago, I think I am better now. For the last few days, I have gone back to stretching and light exercises.. mostly walking. UGH! I still stomp like a retard, I try to NOT think about it and walk naturally. But I can feel it in my heels, it hurts. Anywayyy...
I still need to go into the garage (our gym) and do my situp (well crunches), squats, pushups, a few round houses on the bags.. and a bit of total gym.
Right now, while I'm typing this Grandson is doing Math. We already did Reading. Later, we'll be doing Science and Social Studies..
Last night, Grandpa and I played cards for the first time since I don't know when.. I couldn't remember how to play.. My sweetheart said no problem, I will always teach you what you forget.
I am also getting my panic problem back.. last night I took a pill to calm me down.. oh how I hate it. But it's okay, it reminds me I am still functioning. haha
Well, I still can't travel alone, and that's a big MINUS!!