Troy, of all things that are going wrong this week. I guess in TK's eyes we haven't had enough. Wednesday night he said he had to leave by 9pm. I asked him if he was going to have dinner and he said no. It was hubby's birthday dinner.
After everyone was settling down for the eve, I went into the garage and I saw TK folding his gi and putting it in the bag. Later hubs said he was leaving because he threw away a lot of his clothes. I smiled at TK and asked him if he was leaving and he said no. He was just cleaning out his clothes and those have gotten small. I thought nothing of it.
I was still awake at 1:30am, and I texted him. He said he would be back in the morning to take care of his ID problem. I said ok. Next day, I tried and tried to text him but he wouldn't text back. Tonight, after being so worried we filed a missing person report. About half hour later the police said he was out partying. About ten minutes later TK texted and said he was ok and don't worry about him.
We called the people who we thought might know his whereabouts and told them he was ok.