Ok, let's see. What are my top things I have done?? Really nothing. My teeth are getting worked on and until everything is looking like it should, I get my implants. Yay! I feel like an OLD person with DENTURES.. it's only two or three teeth I'm missing from the incident. After that whole mess, now I see an attorney advertising if someone got a boo-boo from a hospital, contact him. Hmph!
I've done some more Photography, I really want to get my own studio. But I also need to get enough clients to carry my monthly bills.. and my new MUSTANG. Ha ha..
I worked with this youngman, I only held him for less than a minute in my arms... and I fell in love. A story about this guy, only if I knew at the time I would have taken extra care with the situation and made it more personal for the individuals... I feel bad, but I think I will be able to do that on the next run.
As we know, I can't drive and be anywhere by myself. So my home teacher, who is like a major sweetheart, she drove me and Grandson to my Oncologist. We talked about Doctrine and Covenant. By the way, I love reading D&C, lot of good stuff. It's a learning we need to heed to.. a lot of thinking on that. A lot.
Everyone is up and moving around now.. I can't concentrate..