Sunday, March 20, 2011

End of Spring Break

Seems like we didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.  Grandson and I hang out together like any other days.  Sometimes he goes with Grandpa with his work.  I like the idea of them spending time together.

I wanted to go swimming and go to the zoo, stuff like that, with Grandpuppy..  I just wanted to be selfish and spend time with him alone.  Oh, there's plenty of time for all those, really.

I went to interesting photo shoot (live via Comcast) fashion show..and local Night Club for Heavy Metal bands.  Whoa!  My head was still spinning in the morning.. my ears came back by afternoon the next day.  As a photographer, things are different perspective behind the lense.  And I checked out people.. I thought ~wow~  My pants were blowing from the amps.. At first, I panicked because it was so loud.. and the vocal dude.. he makes his eye all white.. he looks like he is in pain.. they all looked like they were worshipping the devil the best they can..  then I remembered they are just artists trying to make a living..  reality set back in.. and there it went.   At the end of all this, they loved my photos and asked me to come back for free, and get up on stage to take shots.  Sounds like fun, but Hubby isn't liking it.. and not only that they call me CORN BABY!  lol, sounds ridiculous..


This young lady here was a Super Model at one time.  She travelled to other countries, have been on Star Search, and other model TV shows.  I don't remember her name.  I just don't listen very well, let alone I forget them.

BlindDryVE


Freaky Guy

Mom has been telling me how hard things are for her and there's no one to help her.  When my brother is available he is able to help her and do what needs to be done.  I told her, I wish I could be there to help.  We live just too far to be travelling to and from her home.  My nephew was suppose to be there for her, but he is not lifting a finger and ignoring her.  So much I would like to say, but I just keep my mouth shut.

Hubby, same thing everyday... work, tv, angry birds, eat, and sleep.  You know, he does chores too, and take care of us spoiled ones. 

I think I am going to lay down.. and get back to editing.  I have a project I do online.. it pays ok..  I outsource media projects.. real simple.  BUT it's pocket change for me, and I have booked a few weddings, family portraits, a couple of newborns, and another engagements.  I did a Senior shoot yesterday.  I've been a bit busy.