Monday, March 7, 2011

I still got it...

I can land flat on my face without notice!!  How about that?

So, I went to a photosession..  Great family to work with.. Awesome as can be.. This is the kind of people you want to work with..  Can't get any better..

SPLAT...  Thank goodness they weren't watching..  I hurry and jumped up..

My forehead was pounding.. I pretend to get my bottle out of my camera bag..  I stood there trying to keep myself laughing like a retard.  OMGoodness.. that was so hilarious..  I looked around.. no one was watching.. ~whew!

Oh, and....

I was taking a shot from ground up.. and I just have to say {another} stupid thing.

"Sometimes we have to lay down to get what we want."

The husband laughed, but the wife just kind of.. you know.. look the other way.  I excused myself..    Real good..

Luckily.. they asked me to do their Wedding for them.  At the end of the day, they LOVED my work. 

Awesome!