Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here's another one..

of nothing..

We have been travelling again, mostly to Colorado. Hubs took the job on and is loving it. Yesterday was his first big check, so while everyone is at school and at work.. he decided to take me out. Just me.. Grandson gets treated out Friday, he's getting his suit he has been asking for.

I have to laugh.. this morning when he was coming out of the bathroom, I saw his hair dripping with water.. I knew he has been styling and styling all morning with his hair that wet. Boy, what is to become of that young lad?

My mom said "My little Nali.. he is going to be a snob and will not want to come visit me." I said "No, your little Nali is full of love. He is going to be hugging and kissing you. He will sit down and listen to you." I told her, he just wants to dress nice now.. not Walmart style like me.

Tomorrow a lady is taking me to breakfast in exchange I teach her how to use her camera. I told her she didn't need to do that, but she insisted. She was telling me her life story about her situation. She is a good lady, but something I probably need to watch. This is just something I hear.. Her parents pay for everything.. her kids school, her vehicle, her childrens' activities.. It's like a brush fire huh? I wonder what people say about me? I don't care.. they can have a drink on me.

I can't believe I haven't drank in about two years now.. I can't believe I got wild sometime ago.. and when I was out there alone, I was careless. It's mindblowin'. Some of those memories come back.. and I just think ~wow~ how did I do that? I'm so thankful, I got back on the right track.