Me and Buddy were busy bodies this morning. And I'm glad I looked at the clock, in half and hour I need to pick up Grandson. ~whew!
We ate at McDonald's, took Grandson to school, had a meeting with his teacher. See, yesterday he got his basketball tooken away. On top of that, he took a flashlight that don't belong to him. So, I made him give it back after getting a talking to about taking things that don't belong to him. At school his teacher said he is very dominating, even towards her. OMG!! Is all I can say. He keeps it up, he will be in a one student class room and I will be the teacher. After that, we cashed my check and did errands.. then my favorite part.. I went shopping for newborn props.. aii I was way below my budget. I bought things that cost $79.00 online for $13.00. Yeah, it felt like I hit the jackpot. I also picked up a few new mommies for newborn photography. I should be ashamed of myself.. but business is business.
Here's some pictures from Sunday. We were all home, I was in the "office" and Grandson came in to talk... TK came home and started playing with something on the floor... Grandpa wanted to know what we were all doing in the "Office".. so I just took individual shots of all of them.. Then I went to the back door and took pictures of the dogs playing.

