What a day it was yesterday, it all started with he dogs growling and barking viciously.. I couldn't figure out what could set them off like the way they were going crazy.. It was the neighbor's kids instigating their dog with our dogs and trying to get them into a fight. I can say that it was working . I knocked on the window.. it normally worked when I knocked, they.. the dogs would come running and meet me at the door. but this time it didn't work so I whistled and no, they didn't come either.. I hollered out to them, and no... that didn't work either.... So at the same time I was watching the kids and noticed they had their dog and trying get the girls into a fight.. I yelled at the and told them to get the dog out of there.. and they did, but something was said and they went moseyed back over there and tried again.. The a mother moseyed out of there and started mouthing about "what did I say?" and the one of the boys said "She said to get the dog out of there" at first the boys laughed when she said something about my "bitching", but when I said I am right over there and still watching, she told me to go over there and start up with her.. one thing led to another and I didn't instigate into a fight, mind you, I was still in my pajamas.. so I was still standing there by the window... Yep, that fired me up and I told hubby when the boys came home what had happened.
The lady, I have never sseen her there before, and usually had a good relationship with our neighbors. She certianly resembled Coyote Ugly.. during the argument, her words melted as she spoke.. and soon after her words were just fading to nothing and meaningless.. I told her "Good day".. the part that really pissed me off is that she knew about my condition and my medical history.. I asked her were she got it she said it was from my caseworker.. and come Monday, I thought... someone is getting fired.. (Today we did call and made sure that particular lady is never to take another step in our home.)
Anyway, when the boys came home, I told hubby about it.. and he was in shocked.. I said, don't worry we didn't get in a fight and I didn't say anything that I would normally say and do when someone pissed me off. He was thankful. but in shocked that our neighbor would do that. I said it wasn't the lady that we see everday, it was another lady..
Last night, I dug up their history.. and boy they are just like garbage.. they may have the house or the cars.. but they are pure trash.. the husband went to jail and couldn't go home until he paid the full amount on child support, and they had a child removed from their home. Amazing how people can look top notch and they are nothing.. wow. I have yet to dig around for the wife.. everyone has a history somewhere hidden away from people to see..
This last weekend, we cleaned out the closets and donated the clothes.. o goodness gracious.. I felt like a true loser seeing my my old clothes before I got sick.. they are so small.. and most of them were still new, I hated to give them away but really, I am gaining weight and I don't see any turn around and getting back in shape. I have done something to my heel that's friggin painful and swollen, I was taking Vicoden, but I tossed it..hate the way it makes me feel. So, I just plainly endure the pain and get use to it...
I wonder how things would have been if I never got sick and let things the way they were going.. I probably would have had DWI by now, or got in a an accident.. I think it would have been a mess.. a total mess..
I have weaned off lots of things.. I don't have urges anymore, but sometimes I sure would like a sip of this and that, and I gotta tell ya they look so dang good. Evil is good, but it sure puts you in lotsa misery.
Now I have my little family and working to help Grandson succeed, and hopefully make a good life for him. We have lived our lives now, we focused on helping Rey go in the right direction....
You know, a lot has moved on.. a lot.. people have went their way, went on to new things.. and that is just how life is.. either they stick around and move with you or go on their own..
I just saw the Master's wife, who is a Master too hug Rey.. I am writing my blog at the dojo. I guess, I have a sense of jealousy..crazy huh? I never thought of someone else hugging my baby.. I better get use to it because he is doing great and always pushing himself to do better.. he is not a 'get-by' kinda kid.