Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holidays

I wrote this a couple days after New Years..

So, Christmas and New Years have come and gone. From the last time since I've written, I don't remember exactly when but Grandson's parents were served with court documents and to this day they have not responded to the court procedure. I don't know if they will be responding or do we win by default? Hard to say but they have until next Friday to respond.
His mother has accepted service for both of them. She, on the other hand no longer lives with the father and they hae split up. Somewhere, as I think she has always had this extra spare tire in the trunk this whole time, she just needed a good excuse to leave.. but I can understand on her end, but still when you decide to have a family you think you would have really considere about the person before a having children with them and making a family. That doesn't matter to me anymore, they are adults and they should have thought of that before so.. wouldn't you think so?
Anywho. We have celebrated our holidays on our own, and this is actually the first time we have not invited anyone else to our dinner or celebration. Yep, the first time. It was actually great, no fuss or anything, hahaha we even ate in our jamas.
I saw on my foster sister's facebook Santa was coming on the tracker called Nordsstar.. and as soon as it got on the USA soil, he jumped in the shower and asked to get his har blow dried so he can say his prayers and go to bed. We todl him if Santa sees that you are not sleeping he will pass on by... The funny thing is he only wrote a few things that he wanted for presents.. so during the month we had bought more for him. Christmas morning he was surprised, he says "I must of been have been really good this year!"
My health has been deterranting, and I'm not cool with it. I have fluids in my knees and ankles.. I have my Rhuementaologist do more blood tests and more xrays. I fall into depression only because I want to get better not feeling helpless and useless... I also have to see a podiatrist for my heeel spurs.. my right heel went bad and taking pain meds to cover that, but as usual I get very sleepy. I don't like drugs.