Monday, December 12, 2011

Here I am.

I know it's been awhile since I've written anything. I guess I should many things to write about. Ha.. Okay, let's see what we got here..
I don't remember where I've left off, but yep I'm still here.. huh, I'm trying to think what I've done lately.
O here's one thing.. I wanted to go back to school and it didn't go well. I didn't remember what I read one whole day. Yep, that just ruined my whole deal.. I tried again, still it didn't work out for me. Needless to say I sure felt like a failure. I still do.
Ahhhh, here's another. We are in the process of adopting Grandson, yep that's right, we want him to be ours. We have invested so much time in raising him, he's so wonderful, we don't want to let him go.
Grandson's parents came by, I think a couple of weeks before Halloween, and asked for him. Two years of no type of contact, they think they can just zip in and take him away just like that, sorry but NOPE. Love my nephew and everything but he doesn't get nada. Grandson isn't an object that you just come and get, you know what I mean?
Funny, the week before they came, I just happened to call around for a Navajo Lawyer for hecksakes and I actually interviewed the lawyer's hubby.. he is an attorney, but wants $5000.00 up front. I kinda laughed and he says "Tell ya what, call my ex, she is an excellent Navajo Attorney and tell her what you told then tell her I prescribe full Guardianship. I called 'Elsie" and left her a message.
After the parents showed up, she returnrd my phone call. Yep, she's a busy woman always on the road going to court an interviews constantly. Hubby talked to her the first time, and she knew exactly what we were going through.. she's heard that same stories too many times. She made an appointment with us and our case took off. In the mean time, the parents were told NOT to rcontact us only through our lawyer. Right now, she got us Temp Custody without a hearing, and she said we probably don't need HOME STUDY because we already passed one before. The parents got served a few days ago.
A day before Thanksgiving my mom came and told me bunch of stories and when she told the others.. my sis, and nephews she wanted to visit me they didn't want to come near me. I just smiled, the smile that tells you it ain't none of your business. She said it again as if I didn't hear her.. I told her it's their own fault they kept dragging me into courts or have all different kinds of cops or ivestigators telling them I stole or kidnapped Grandson. Calling the FBI, or Government something... pure craze. I told her I got a lawyer and they have to stay away from me, if the want to say something they have to talk thru the attorney. My mom just put her head down. So she says she was going home, and they were going to move to another apartment on Thanksgiving day, and Ramon was going to buy her this and that for herr truck. With all was said, nothing was true, everything is still the same.
We have done all of our Christmas shoping and we can't wait. This year it will be just the three of us, for a long time we have been inviting friends or family. We found it was just so much better with just us ans it was so much less stressful and relaxing. On Thanksgiving Day, we even finished a whole turkey ourselves, thanks to Grandson, he eats like an adult.
My Grandbaby, he is still the best.. he is the top 3% of his school, the best his size in taekwondo, and he is getting ready to be baptized in church, so he is headed in the right direction and we're so proud of him. So far he has, 6 Gold Medals, and Four Silvers... he asked when was the next Tournament.. it's not until March.. It's a long time, but it's okay.