If only I could had over whatever strength to him, and I can take any pain from him I would, but obviously he is doing just fine.
We arrived at 8:00 like we were told, and his division started until around 2pm. Boy, I am telling you it was the longest waiting thing to wait for. AND no snacking, drinking, nada...
Grandson did great the first round, it was no competition for him.. the points racked up quick and it was over. 18-13. He would slow down and let the boy kick him somemore than he would go back in and gain his points. The second round he was winning, except the boy started crying and they gave him a minute to recuperate. I think Grandson was more guilty than anything, they had him sit facing away from the boy. When it started again, the boy gave him headshots left and right.. Grandbaby didn't sidestep, use any defense.. so he lost at 15-11. So close, I wondered if he thought he had another full round, either he just felt bad. I don't know. But after all the shock, he said "Darn, I wanted to win."
Since he came in second he qualified for Nationals in Texas. I don't know if we will be able to attend. The boy that I talk about, he came in second too.
Troy, as much as we love him. Mercy, I wonder if it's just part of growing, or what? I don't know, just a lot of irresponsibly problems. He was told to save his own money and pay for his own way... but no. He didn't get to go to his Tournament, a lot of people were disappointed. I know how it is when you become part of the group and you want only the best..
He got texted on why he isn't there.. Friday night he kept trying to hint me to pay his way, I wanted to but, the last time he gave us attitude and ran off with other people.. so no I didn't pay for him. Once played the fool, that's all I need.
I've been chatting on video with my neice.. we shared stories and pictures.. it was nice.. she wants to do it again today.
IN a couple of more weeks it will be time to work on the farm again. I think I will just pay my brother to do the work for me.