Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Well hey,

How long did it take me to realize we are past 2010.  Like now, all my new blogs are suppose to start on January.  So it was suppose to be, because I said so.

I also realized I walk like a retard.  HAH!  Now, I am trying to correct it when I find myself stomping my feet down while I walk.  I tried to walk normal but I am very off balanced.  I was wondering why my knees hurt alot.  Well, after seven hours of being a passenger on a long trip.. I had a lot of thinking to do.  So, I will be working on that.

I continue to get BIGGER by the day.. I am well into BIG BIG BIG clothes.  Will I ever get back to normal?  No, is my answer.  I am just living my life.  All the new church clothes I bought this summer are small.  Oops!  That's okay, I just gotta buy bigger clothes and we're ready to roll.

The other day, I saw this beautiful horse and the lady said they were going to host a special valentines event.  And I was more than welcomed to join them on a trail ride into the sunset with hot drinks and such.  Doesn't that sounds wonderful?  I thought about it and reality hit me, I remember I can't ride anymore.  I fall off, and that was the truth.. it sucks.

Yesterday, I had to walk through a thingy where only one person can go through at a time.  I had to try a few times... my mind doesn't function that well.  BUT I made it. So happy Hubby is patient with me, and is always willing to wait for me.  Also, we went to places where we use to go, I didn't remember them.  I remembered working at such a place but I could not remember doing what.  I don't remember the town very well, I even forgot it existed.  Hubs asked me if I wanted to go see mom, I normally would but not yesterday.

I didn't take my camera with me, hubs said we didn't have time to be taking pictures.  We were on a quick run to and from, so I just sat there for seven hours.  We talked about things, and as a good observation, I told hubs... my memories are like a merry-go-round, they appear and disappear.. some good memories, some bad memories, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I think about them.. but they vanish just as quick as they come.

I try reading, but they don't stay in my mind.  I read and read, but I forget where and what I read.  It is very inconvenient, I get frustrated.  Again, I stare at the words and try to make it stay.  Oh well, maybe one day it will stick and I can do it again.

I am very bless to have a supportive family.  Sometimes they laugh with me, or they look at me and wonder if I am goofing or being goofy.  Sometimes they just look at me and wonder... to me it can be comical.  I don't know, maybe I should lock the doors and stay inside. ha ha ha... I don't know.

SO!  Let's see what this year will bring.  It's a good start..