Oh hubs got a full time job doing what he likes -investigating-... I will be home by myself in the morning, then my caretaker comes in the afternoon. Dang, it's like cutting off the strings again. I feel like a big baby here, I get all the attention and everything is tended to my needs and wants. Now, I'll be by myself and time to grow up and hold the fort down. WOW.
Hubs, I'm sure it's like FREEDOM! I don't care what he says about missing me and will be worried about me. I know he will be hee-hawing around with his new truck going everywhere once again. Me, limited driving.. to and from Grandson's school, and to the dog park. Maybe later I will be able to travel here and there within the city limits. Yes, I'm a big baby. Just to make me feel a bit better.. hubs bribed me. Ha ha ha, I'm such a sell-out. Where is my dignity and values??? I just have to laugh. That was horrible.
My boys tested for their belts today, I will post the photos tomorrow or so. Today.. it's late and we just got home. We treated Grandson out for passing, but his sparring was horrible he got tossed three times and he got kicked in the head two times. He didn't do much kicking it was more like picking himself off the floor. It was bad, he got ripped. I know he was very upset about it. He said he just felt like throwing up and didn't feel any aggression. He just froze. We said he can always do better, because we know he can do better.
Now, TK... he kicked his sparring partner around like he was a volley ball. And after the test, everyone was suppose to go in for big sparring event but we left with Grandson. TK said he sparred with the kid that kicked Grandson right in the forehead, because he missed the bag (he is about 15 and a blue belt), well it's also one of the Master's son. In turn, after kicking his behind for kicking Grandson. The Master used TK for an example and kicked him around. I said maybe I should pull a Ninja and pay him a visit tonight. HMPH! Yahhhh, I be laid out in the street somewhere... Ninja suit torn to shreds.. Grandson thanked him, for standing up for him. In the mean time.. Grandson is sporting a green/blue eye..