We haven't been doing much, just the same thing everyday. I've taken a break from Photography until school starts again, except for the contractual wedding sessions this month. Grandson is doing wonderful in Taekwondo, and Grandpa is working as a Chef at a Hotel/Casino Hyatt. Right now, he's been working 12 hrs a day.
I did get new meds for my stomach, but it put me to sleep for days. I thought I'd get use to it, but I just got so sleepy in minutes.. and it took me almost a week to get it out of my system. So, my little exercises got diverted and am now trying again. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I had lost eight pounds in three weeks.. but I'm sure I gained it back. Sucks, but it's ok I can always work hard to get it off. I have not went to the park to run, even though it's just a block away. As far as Taekwondo, I can do a lot of my kicks still but they are SLOW, and I am not talking a bit of sloooow... I mean SLOW. And my side kicks hurt my hips, although I have been stretching as hard as I can, well I just have to work hard at it. The Master said I can't spar until he can see that I am ready.... meaning I won't die before it ends. lol. In a way, I can't wait I start Thursday. Whoo HOooo!!!
TK, his sis kicked him out last Friday. It took him four days peddling his bike back to South Dakota. I told him, at his age I could have it done in half the time.. maybe less. I say 20 mph.. go six hours of hard peddling.. and bam.. there it is. His Grandma said he just lived on water for four days. I didn't have no compassion for their nonsense. I told her I would have just gone to Denver and started my life there. I sure wouldn't be running home. Now, what does he have in Pine Ridge?? Nada. Makes me mad, but oh well.